Re: Ernie Trivia / Mystery Guests / RE: (TV) Friday on Bowery St. NYC

I wish. Actually I just typed an email to a friend saying how much I'd love
to open up for this gig with my reading. I did a poetry slam/tribute for the
owner of the Bowery Poetry Club and he seemed to really like my stuff. I may
have to drop by there soon with a Cd for Bob (Holman, owner of BPC).