Re: Shouldn't Quibble / In the Swamp / Hook / Sleazy / RE: (TV) unbel ievable steal on a 5 cd box!!????

Slightly amusing story:

I work at a large aerospace company in LA. Recently, a guy who sold laser
beam diagnostic software and I got to talking about stuff other than
photons. We discovered that we both had an interest in 60s music. As it
turned out, he was Rudy Garza of Rudy Garza and the Preachers, one of the
bands featured in this 5 CD set. They actually still play out once in awhile
but I still haven't got a chance to see them.

It's a strange world.

mike