Re: Shouldn't Quibble / In the Swamp / Hook / Sleazy / RE: (TV) unbel ievable steal on a 5 cd box!!????

most of this stuff is sprinkled throughout the pebbles
single record releases

a friend of mine whose knowledge of music is
incredible and who has the 2 essential nuggets
artyfacts box sets says this is a must buy if you like
nuggets

$14 is a steal for this even if you only find 10 songs
you love and i am betting you will find a helluva a
lot more

peace