Re: Primitive Stuff / RE: (TV) Link Wray, RIP

Hi Leo,

  You cannot go wrong with any of the EDD albums if you like their style, even if the AMG does not rate Beet as highly as the others.  I am partial to Prairie School Freakout, Lived to Tell and their eponymous debut ep, but I love them all.

  Regards,

  Brian

"Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov> wrote:
  Last but not least, Scott or anyone: I may have asked this
awhile back, but what would be 2 EDD studio albums to begin
with?

Leo