(TV) 'Well I'm sorry, I[f you] can't find it, please don't hate me' / 'RE: Primitive Stuff / RE: (TV) Link Wray, RIP

>Beet!!!!  .... but a distant second for me is either
>Prairie School Freakout or Lived to Tell.

Thanks for the recommendation--esp. since you're the List's
resident EED expert.

Regarding degrees of separation--you guys are too good (or
maybe my Q was too easy).

So, at the risk of boring most on the List, here's 3 more
(plus a bonus)--although please post some of your own so I
won't feel like I'm just sendind these because I'm drinking
coffee after a year off it.

And Mr, Allison is not allowed to answer except for the
ast 2:

How cmany degrees of separation between Verlaine and "Breakfast At
Tiffany's" (both in NYC not accepted).

How many degrees of separation between Curly of The Three Stooges
and Verlaine's show at the New Haven, Conn. show on Oct. 9, 1981?

Please don't hate me, but:
How many degrees (and how) between the song, 'Flash Lightning'
and Peter Pan?

Why did Jimy Ripp legally change his name to Jimy Rip?

I'm starting get into Stalled Parade right now, but a distant second
for me is either Prairie School Freakout or Lived to Tell.

Scott, NYC
-