(TV) Rex: Berlin / RE: Premature Exit!

>(hope I haven't asked this on this list before)
Petty darn sure you never aked this here before.

Tom Verlaine wrote, recorded, and released "Always"
in 1981.

In April 2000, he did a cover of Irving Berlin's
"Always" on a compilation album, titled "Kim's
Bedroom"---an apparently somewhat eccentric art
exhibition held at a private gallery in Eindhoven,
Holland, between March 17 and April 24, 2000.

It was curated by Sonic Youth bassist and singer,
Kim Gordon, and she does back-up vocals (ala
Deerfrance on Red Leaves) on Tom's Berlin cover.

The catalogue to the exhibition was accompanied by
a cd, but it's quite rare (I haven't been able to
track down a copy yet).

Rex--as  Dennis would say, Do I win anything?