Re: (TV) Rex: Berlin / RE: Premature Exit!

On 11/22/05, Casey, Leo J <Leo.J.Casey@volpe.dot.gov> wrote:

> Tom Verlaine wrote, recorded, and released "Always"
> in 1981.
>
> In April 2000, he did a cover of Irving Berlin's
> "Always" on a compilation album, titled "Kim's
> Bedroom"---an apparently somewhat eccentric art
> exhibition held at a private gallery in Eindhoven,
> Holland, between March 17 and April 24, 2000.

Wow, that was more on-topic than I expected.

My answer was:

Throwing Muses wrote and recorded a song called "Cry Baby Cry", released on
their "Chains Changed" EP and later the "In a Doghouse" compilation.

Later, Throwing Muses recorded a cover of the Beatles song "Cry Baby Cry".
It was released as a b-side... on the "Not Too Soon" CD-single, I think (or
maybe "Counting Backwards".

Must be more...

-Rex