(TV) Rodney Dangerfield's "I Can't Get No Respect" & Willy Mink Devil le / Leo's Future Project?

Claudia (The Great)  [-----initial DNA testing shows the
real person at razoomyyy@yahoo.de] is part of a
German/Greekl line of descent from Alexander-in fact,
the word 'razoomyy' is Greek for 'shield'] sent this to
me, and I thought the List might find it interesting-- if not
amusing---about Tom.

Also, related to this is that I've been mulling over the
possibility of trying to find (and gather together in one
place), just about every negative statement, negative
review, pan of shows, and other slings and arrows that
have been directed towards Television/Verlaine from
1974 to the present. (Yes , I do have a real life  :>)  )

However, this project looks like it could take much longer
than I had anticipated (even though some of these
negative assessments are already in Keith's The Wonder's
'Press' Section), since from some preliminary digging
it appears that there were/are an almost uncountable
number of such of 'negatives'.

So, the description below is a kinda warmup of
things to come (big maybe).

	Leo

Leo wrote:
>The Wonder states there was a June 25, 2002
>solo show warmup for Mink Deville in Berlin].
>assume this was acoustic (not electric) solo
>T.V. performance right?

No idea, doesn't say anywhere in the article.

> For Claudia: Can you translate the few[?] or
>many > sentences that touch on
> the booing (including T.V.'s reaction if any)
> ---(also does the review
> reveal anything about any of the song titles he
> performed.

It says: "Without any announcement TV was pushed on
stage and Berliner Theater* erupted that put TV in
the role of a bewildered onlooker himself and showed
three things: the lack of understanding for history of
Berliners, their legendary rudeness and lack of team
spirit. TV stood bravely (or courageously) on stage
and was booed at for his interesting music ("STOP").
You could see him fiddle on his guitar unsteadily
and still continueing to play. [then]* - untranslatable,
means something like berlinish attitude/behavior.

Rest of the article is about how the author wished De
Ville would have come on stage to calm the crowd and
get some respect for TV.

A Leo [new] PS:

I have absolutely no proof that it's true, but I've
always thought (just my intuition)] that Deville was
not fan of Television.  Maybe Dennis, who's our
expert on NYC bands of past and present, knows?