Re: (TV) Rodney Dangerfield's "I Can't Get No Respect" & Willy Mink Devil le / Leo's Future Project?

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:23:30 -0500
"Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov> wrote:

> Also, related to this is that I've been mulling over the
> possibility of trying to find (and gather together in one
> place), just about every negative statement, negative
> review, pan of shows, and other slings and arrows that
> have been directed towards Television/Verlaine from
> 1974 to the present. (Yes , I do have a real life  :>)  )

I happened to be channel surfing over the weekend when I caught more of
Don Letts's documentary on Punk.

I tuned in just as Hilly Kristal was saying, "I let the Ramones play, and
I thought they were even worse than Television!"

Don't forget that one :)