Re: (TV) OT: Grizzly Man and its' soundtrack

> This is the fellow who spent 13 summers at Katmai National Park in Alaska
> filming brown bears ( he calls 'em grizzlys), and who was finally eaten by
> one of them (along with his girlfriend) .

So how did his cannibal girlfriend recruit the bear to help her?  I must see
this film!

Somehow, it left me feeling that the perfect guitar trio would consist of
> Thompson, Bill Frisell, and Tom Verlaine.

Make sure you listen to Neil Young's soundtrack to "Dead Man" before you
rule out a quartet.  (I'd recommend that record to the whole pro-"Warm &
Cool" faction, really).

-Rex