(TV) I'm the one with lousy English

Sorry Leo, my English is so lousy that you misunderstood me. What I meant was
that our emailing styles (yours and mine) are as dissimilar as our heroes
guitar work.

To avoid more trouble and what I still believe is speculation, I've written to
Richard to check our matter. Can't wait for his answer. If the "lead swiching"
takes place it would be interesting to know more about on what occasions etc.
I'd be the first to dive into my cdr collection, I promise. But I'm still
pretty sure the phenomenon must be very, very rare. Let's see...

Tom and Richard has different "abilities" as guitarists. I do not favour any
of them. Period.