(TV) Small Complaint To Listers: You're Falling Down On The Job! / RE : (TV) tom on, uh, television

Hey, one of the original reasons Philip set up this List
was because he once missed a Television concert practically
next door to his college because he had no idea there
was going to be one.  So, with the List, he could make
sure such a tragedy :>) never ever happened again.

So, please if you ever hear about (even if it's at the
last minute) that Tom or Richard are playing on
tv----even if it's 'just' as a side-man for another
band---please let the List know.

I was watching Letterman last night ride horses with
Madonna on the street outside his theater--and then if
that wasn't bad enough I had to listen to his other guest
Melissa Etheridge perform [her fans better stop reading
here and jump to last paragraph]. She's become a sort
of a female Curt Cobain in terms of her song writing:
the songs all start very quietly, in a slow tempo, with
a kinda sweet/nice melody, and then after about 45 seconds
in a nano second they turn on a dime and become extemely
loud, boisterous, very uptempo, shrill melody and vocals,
that were supposed to interpret as passion or anger.

Anyways, if I had known about Patti Smith coming on a
little later,I wouldn't have spent the next hour
reading a newspaper.  So get your act together people,
do your freakin' job, what do you think Philip is
paying you all for?

	Leo

PS:  If you find out about an appearance at almost
the very last second, please call me collect at:
(616) 45... 41.... oh oh oh . Thanks.