Re: (TV) Fw: changing solo parts? The other half speaks

Thanks Rex - and Tom. Now we know for sure. Speculation seems to have stopped.

 From: *Tom Verlaine <tommyvee@export-a.org>* To: *rexbroome@gmail.com*
Date: *Dec 7, 2005 6:08 AM*
Subject: *Do you and Richard ever switch guitar parts?*
**
Rex,

Mono O Mono!  Shiny slippy strings!  Special invisible hat helps martians
tell me where my finger-dingers go.  Tibble bibble bop!  Don't know about
Richard.  Bye now, gotta smoke.  Wingle wee woo ha!

-Tom

This e-mail, all its contents, and indeed the very soul of its writer are
the sole property of Export A Tobacco, Inc.and should not be reproduced or
forwarded without first enjoying the smooth flavor of at least a pack of our
fine, mellow cigarettes.

Get e-mail at export-a.org!  Smoking hot bandwidth!