Re: (TV) Here we go again :>) / Slippery / Qualify / I Overstated

In the end I decided that "guitar parts" had a third meaning: guitar
*components*.  So we're really talking about Tom lending Richard
tone-control knobs, or Richard letting Tom install some of his old pickups
in his Strat, etc.

There!

-Rex