Re: (TV) keyboards

As a guitarist, ( Pee Wees
secret phrase of the week) I would want and expect keyboards to have a
rhythm-section  only place in a band - with a couple exceptions.

Modern Lovers!

As a guitarist (you knew that was coming), I always had bands with
(surprise) 2-guitar lineups until this year.

As a guitarist.... I really should be practicing now. The fact that I'm not probably explains why people occasionally point out to me that I have the same name as Tom Verlaine, but the odds are that no one has ever told him he has the same name as me. --------------