(TV) Re: Winter / Refreshing / Walldorf / Guitar Player Mag. / RE: (TV) Re : New Book

At 8:07 PM -0500 12/9/05, Casey, Leo J wrote:
I'm stuck at my place of work and may have to spend the night
here as a real bad snowstorm has caused gridlock and impossible
conditions. The worst part is I have no music here.

Yikes! Can you download and play .mp3s, at least? I may have some (legal) suggestions.

By the way I've looked everywhere for the Guitar Player Mag with
the Interview,  but 5 stores that I tried had every guitar magazine

Barnes & Noble near me had it, though sealed in a bag, so I couldn't do my usual parasitic browsing. (I suppose the magazine industry is coming after me next.) I'd check back at the megachains..
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/