RE: (TV) bummer

> "The music industry is to extend its copyright war by taking legal
> action against websites offering unlicensed song scores and lyrics.

That ain't nothin' - a short while ago, the NY Times ran an article stating
that the record companies next targets were people who copy tracks or CDs,
then burn them and give them to friends!  It doesn't matter that I've bought
more music thanks to compilation tapes and CD's from friends; they just see
those tracks as lost revenue, and someone in middle management Might Be
Blamed.  And worse yet, not have anyone else to pass the buck to.