(TV) Verlaine interview in GP - go get it !

The Verlaine interview in Guitar Player is available and it's worth buying the magazine for it. It's only about three pages not including ads and a couple a nice pics of Tom. Lots of interesting information about Warm and Cool - what guitars he's using, how long it took (two days total !), whether he uses a hard or soft pick - just the kind of info us geeks need to know. Very good news about a Music for film album - to be released someday - being compiled right now ("slowly") by Jimmy Rip. Every performance, not surprisingly, was recorded. On the state of todays music: "When I do hear a guitar in contemporary music , it always has the same sound. I guess it's a distortion plug-in-'Preset 80' or something. Like, who cares ?"
Highly satisfactory interview , if too short.
- Russ