Re: (TV) Re: New Book

Thanks, Robin and Stephen - and good luck with your own book, Keith.

Tim
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Keith Allison
  To: tv@obbard.com
  Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 7:38 PM
  Subject: Re: (TV) Re: New Book

  In message <20051209192459.24800.qmail@web54306.mail.yahoo.com>, robin
  dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> writes
  >...all of which can be worked into a second edition. congratulations
  >tim on getting this book out.  i look forward to reading it.

  So am I.

  Funny, as time has been going on, Tania has occasionally said something
  like, "Shouldn't you be working on the book?" and I said, "Ah, well,
  it's not as if the world is desperately waiting for it, and who the hell
  else is going to write a book about Tom Verlaine and Television?!"

  There you go :)