Re: (TV) Unexpected Guests: Tub and More Untorn Curtains / Austin Festival

-- Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net> wrote:
> Brilliant, Leo.
>
> And you even got in a mention of your biggest worry
> -- Tom's smoking...

actually this year austin went the way of nyc,
completely non-smoking in clubs.  maybe no one's told
tom...

but he can certainly smoke at my place.  and what are
those chocolates he likes?  hell, secret x can come
too.  we'll order some pizza, drink beer...