Re: (TV) Chocolate Watchband / Why Tom Signed With Warner Brothers

----- Original Message ----- From: "Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 6:48 PM
Subject: (TV) Chocolate Watchband / Why Tom Signed With Warner Brothers

PS: I was too busy to attend but band The Chocolate
Watchband played in Cambridge, MA last week.

There was a small piece the day before the
show in The Globe.  I was surprised when it said
they put out a total of 11 LPs in the mid-late
1960's.

I bet they would would be, too. I think there were 3 Chocolate Watchband albums in the sixties and the number of recordings they actually played on is smaller than that.

The article also said most of the band went to
Harvard, which surprised me for some reason.

A poorly researched article, I'm guessing. I don't know where they went to school, but one of them is currently on the faculty at Harvard. (David Aguilar, who was singing better than ever last time I saw him. They're well worth seeing as long as they stick to the Homer Simpson principle of NO NEW STUFF.)