Re: (TV) Hey, I just saw Dennis on television!

You are right it is a different format. I'll just have to hope they will
send me a copy. Since I've last seen you I've lost 70 pounds, not sure how
many stone that is, and grew all that hair. Phillip didn't recognize me at
the  last Television show we both attended  until someone (Leo, I think)
told him it was me.
I was an extra however you only see my back. I am one of the 2 detectives
arresting the drunk santa when Matt dillon brings in Shane. The scene fades
out on my back. You do see my brother's face though and he's better looking
than me.
We were told to be there at 3PM for the shoot, then told to go wait in a bar
with some of the band. Well needless to say we were all quite loaded by the
time we went back for the shoot at 6PM. The good old days.
Anyone have TIVO and can make a digital copy that will work on my PC?
----- >