Re: (TV) OT -- The Guardian's "Best and Worst of 2005"

It's a great record, too. I highly recommend it. It was in my top 3 of the year.

  Merry Christmas and/or Chanukah or whatever day you celebrate this Holiday Season, and I hope 2006 is a great year for all of you!

   And congrats to Maurice on his Mash Up and Greg on his new release. Way to go guys!

  Regards,

  Brian

Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net> wrote:
  .... I wasn't aware that Sylvian had a new album out -- in the guise of "Nine Horses"... More to look forward to in 2006.