O' Canada / RE: (TV) O Mi Amore chorus?

>No no it's "eat another drumstick" as Oh mi amore is
>French for 'Oh my I overeat'.  It's all in the verbs
>man!

Hey Greg, which Province do you live in, and how cold
is it there right now?(

Thought you and Eric V. (is he still with us?) might enjoy
this from yesterday's Boston Globe (Below, I'll attempt to
make this On Topic somehow):
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2005/12/27/in_a_giving_spir
it_readers_take_aim?mode=PF

Very often Globe archives' links don't work unless you're
a daily subscriber to the hard copy edition of the
newspaper, so I've also pasted the Canadiahn 'stuff' below.

-----------------------------------
ALEX BEAM
In a Giving Spirit, Readers Take Aim
December 27, 2005

I like to end each year with a healthy measure of bile
and vituperation -- not my own, but readers' vitriol
directed against me. A scheduling snafu torpedoed last
year's readers-strike-back column, so now I have two years'
worth of sputtering outrage to squeeze into one short outing.

The lost year meant nothing, because some readers are still
fuming about columns I wrote in 2004. Earlier this month,
Devin Lockhart, who says he is a 21-year-old Canadian journalism
student, shared his thoughts about a column I wrote last fall,
(''No, Canada,") which suggested that anti-George W. Bush
hotheads should think twice before emigrating to Molsonland.

''Thank you for the article," Lockhart wrote. ''The epidemic
of Americans moving north is reaching critical levels.
 . . . The greatest threat of course is to the Canadian
genepool, which stands to diminish steadily. The inbreeding
of Americans for hundreds of years has greatly taken its toll
on their ability to think, speak, move, but unfortunately not
their sex drive."

James Dukowksi thought the Canada column might win a ''Pulitzer
Prize for poor taste" and reader Jonathan Mason objected
to my comments about Snow Mexico's [i.e., Canada's] speech
codes: ''Canada has no free speech? How's this? F_ _ _ you."

Back on topic, in a 1981 Dreamtime tour interview, T.V. was
complaining about Elektra Records not giving him truthful reports
about how many units of his or Televisions albums had sold [i.e.,
re: Tom's royalties]. T.V. said someone at Elecktra
had told him that only one unit of an album had been sold
in Canada , and that was a cassette!