Re: O' Canada / RE: (TV) O Mi Amore chorus?

Bonjour Leo,

Saskatchewan, and it's about 10 degrees celcius (not
sure what that is in F, 37 or 38 perhaps).  Have not
had freezing tempertures for about 3 weeks and there
is no snow.  Sadly, I cannot take my kids toboganning
(sledding in American, or the manly art of
man-sledging UK style) and the outdoor rinks all
melted so we can't go skating or play hockey.  No
worries, I still play hockey in the indoor complexes 2
x per week (as it is a mandatory requirement for being
Canadian or in Eric V.'s case, Canadien but I think
Eric is in Toronto now so he is neither Canadian or
Canadien, he is a Maple Leaf's fan).

Boston, you a Bruins fan?  You need a better goalie
and that trade to the San Jose Sharks really turned to
bite you in the ass.  If one is a a Sharks fan you are
likely a Canadian / Canadien / but not a leafs fan
ex-patriate.

To stay on topic, who would Tom cheer for, the Rangers
or the Islanders?

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2005/12/27/in_a_giving_spir