Re: Torn Curtain / RE: (TV) Has TV replace Oliver Ray?

On 1/3/06, Casey, Leo J <Leo.J.Casey@volpe.dot.gov> wrote:

> It's curtains between Oliver and Patti.
>
> According to Robin, TV has replaced Oliver
> both musically and love-wise (I remain
> unconvinced on the latter--belive it's just
> platonic).

I generally dislike speculating about "Celebrity Romances" or personal
lives, but if this were to be true, I think it would be kind of... sweet, or
poetic, or something.

Wasn't Oliver the nominal "rhythm" guitarist?  Where did he come from,
anyhow?  The PS biography that I read a few years back didn't go much past
Fred's death...

-Rex