Re: Torn Curtain / RE: (TV) Has TV replace Oliver Ray?

--- Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/3/06, Casey, Leo J <Leo.J.Casey@volpe.dot.gov>
> wrote:
> >
> > It's curtains between Oliver and Patti.
> >
> > According to Robin, TV has replaced Oliver
> > both musically and love-wise (I remain
> > unconvinced on the latter--belive it's just
> > platonic).

actually no, i don't think that.  i think they're
probably each too old for the other.

> Wasn't Oliver the nominal "rhythm" guitarist?  Where
> did he come from,
> anyhow?  The PS biography that I read a few years
> back didn't go much past
> Fred's death...

ollie went from boyfriend-learing-to-play guitarist to
being a rather competent guitarist.  in fact he was
doing the more interesting guitar parts whenever i saw
them play the last couple of years.