Re: (TV) 1 more pitiful quest.

At 10:43 AM -0800 1/3/06, Jay wrote:
how the hell do you delete the stuff that appears in
the msn search box in top left

This sounds like autofill in your web browser. I think in Windows IE there's the Tools menu, and one of the items near the bottom is Options; choosing this gets you a dialog box from which you can do things like clear the cache, change your start page, etc., and one of them should be the ability to forget menu autocomplete. I'm not sure if IE's doing it at all intelligently, though, or if it forces you to erase all of them. Perhaps some IE/Win users can help with the specifics.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/