From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Send: 2006-01-04
Subject: Re: (TV) 1 more pitiful quest.

At 10:43 AM -0800 1/3/06, Jay wrote:
&gt;how the hell do you delete the stuff that appears in
&gt;the msn search box in top left

This sounds like autofill in your web browser.  I think in Windows IE
there's the Tools menu, and one of the items near the bottom is
Options; choosing this gets you a dialog box from which you can do
things like clear the cache, change your start page, etc., and one of
them should be the ability to forget menu autocomplete.  I'm not sure
if IE's doing it at all intelligently, though, or if it forces you to
erase all of them.  Perhaps some IE/Win users can help with the
specifics.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/