Re: (TV) Verlaine on WFMU archive

I think this retro-futuristic stuff is cool, I've always had a soft spot for the old weird ez listening and twang-guitars. I can't believe his parents bought little Tommy Miller a record of tribal music from New Guinea though (or whatever that was, at the top of the show); weird mom and pops.

  <<Yeah, it is what he always says he listens to, spot on.  I actually
like
hearing this stuff in small doses... it really is otherworldly and has
lost-to-the-mists-of -time quality... but it would never become the
cornerstone of my listening habits, that's for sure!
- -Rex>>