(TV) Indulge me, do something silly! / Photo / Rundgren

I've been out of the loop due to job stuff,

So just catching up on MM mail from last 10

days.

I just put up a photo & "shout-out" (makes feel like I'm

at a Baptist sing-along) message on the Frarpp site,

but some how my photo got added twice.

After 15 minutes of clicking around on the site,

I can't find a way to delete the duplicate.

Anyone know how remove/edit, short of deleting

my whole profile entirely from 'In World' and starting

all over?

Regarding TV's opinion of Todd Rundgren's voice:

A long time ago late on Sunday night, I used to drive

through Milton's 'Blue Hills' listening to a particular

am-radio show. Its Boston disc jockey would always

end his show [on for years!] with Rundgren's

"Hello It's Me", which I thought was pretty sappy.

A few years later when I went to a Jeff Beck concert,

Rundgren and his band were he opening act. This time

I was very impressed -esp. his singing.