(TV) (OT) Richard Thompson

Tania and I took the boys to see Richard Thompson tonight as he started his tour at Chichester. Believe me, this was a big event as we usually only get the classical crowd at the cathedral and various people called MC-Something-or-other at the clubs. You will not be surprised to hear that he was marvellous - just RT and Danny Thompson. What an enthralling player he is, it was just jaw-dropping stuff. I can't think of any other player with such mastery of the guitar, and such taste.

If you get the chance to see him on the current dates, just go.