Re: (TV) Sexuality/Women on List, Please Weigh-in/ Spaced Out/ Ray Charles/Woke Up Dreaming

In message <200601212310.k0LNAo4x028234@zappa.brainiac.com>, Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net> writes
during Television's
2005 Summer tour, he looks the unhealthiest
I've ever seen him. (O' the ravages of time.)

I thought on the MTV footage of the Rio dates, with some hair growing again, he looked fine. Picture on the ThrillJockey site is not good although, I guess, honest. Hey, some of us are getting old, you know.

PS: Keith, were you nice enough to delete on the
Frarpp/In World web-site, the typo about my sex?

OK Leo, you're a man again.