Re: (TV) Sexuality/Women on List, Please Weigh-in/ Spaced Out/ Ray

I think Tom was VERY good-looking in his younger years, and I'd say he's
about average now (if we were all honest, we'd admit that most of us look
pretty effin' bad these days). I've been about 20 feet from him at least
five times in the past couple of years and while he doesn't look the
picture of health, he doesn't look that bad, either. He looks like he's
done some livin', which is, of course, why we all love him.

However, I consider Billy the cutest one in the band (curls drive me
wild). Richard's gone soft. Fred looks pretty good, but not terribly
passionate.

So there you go, Leo!

- --- Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net> wrote:
> However, when he was in his twenties and
> thirties I thought he was a very striking,
> handsome man--with almost Messianic good
> looks.  Any of the women on the List care
> to comment about the younger (or older Tom)?

female concurring here that tom was very appealing in
his youth.  i would not go so far as to say messianic!
 for that we have jakob dylan.  and agreed he looks
pretty bad now.