Re: (TV) Sexuality/Women on List, Please Weigh-in/ Spaced Out/ Ray

yeah, i was just thinking that in their heyday
television were a better-looking band than, say, the
cars (or blondie, if you don't count debbie h.).
really -- they were at least as cute as the beatles.

which is another piece in the mystery of why they
didn't catch on much with females.  i think the
question has been asked here before -- can any band
achieve real commercial success without attracting a
significant number of female fans?  i think the frappr
site is probably a fair indication of tv's appeal male
v. female (discounting, of course, those guys who have
listed themselves as women!).