From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Casey,
Leo J
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:10 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Question

Hi,

I'm a little desperate :>) . I need some help from List so I can postpone a
medium to long range task (~ a month & it started yesterday) that I was
given to do by my boss.

It's an incredibly boring, dumb task that involves learning a language (SQL)
by using an on-line interactive, tutorial course on a web-site.  I like to
think I'm not a dummy, , but I hate learning something solely by reading off
a PC's monitor and continiually having to scroll down.

That was just a very long winded way of saying, that instead squinting at
the web-site totorial, I've been avoiding it by doing other stuff.  What
better away to procrastinate than by writing to the List.

I keep trying to put a single photo of TV (my favorite---never ever seen it
anywhere before) on the "In World " page.

**But** for last 30 minutes after downloading the photo
and having about 02-30 seconds pass I keep getting a
message saying the photo is too big.  I don't know if
they mean 'too big' in the sense it takes up too many
Kilo-Bytes (it's a 4,003 KByte file with file
extension .tif), or 'too big' in the sense that when I
look at the photo it on my monitor it uses/takes up the
entire screen , or 'too big' in the sense that the file
extension of the photo is incompatible with "Frappr" site.

If it's 1 and/r 3, is there a way to change it to jpeg
or gif so that it's not as big?