Re: (TV) Re: (TV) Re: 'Messianic /Women on Lis t,  Please W eigh-in

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:01:52 -0800 (PST)
robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> wrote:

> yeah, i saw richard play a couple of years ago and
> thought he looked fine for his age (but cheetah chrome
> looked better!).  here's a list -- "most marred by
> drug use".  i nominate nico and dee dee ramone.

I've seen Richard any number of times over the past few years, and think
he looks fine.  A little heavier than in the 70s, but aren't we all?

As for most marred by drug use, I think we have to give Keef Richards
a Lifetime Achievement Award.