Re: (TV) Re: (TV) Re: 'Messianic /Women on Lis t, Please W eigh-in

On 1/26/06, robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> wrote:

> yeah, i saw richard play a couple of years ago and
> thought he looked fine for his age (but cheetah chrome
> looked better!).  here's a list -- "most marred by
> drug use".  i nominate nico and dee dee ramone.

I lost track at some point in this thread as to whether or not the ravaged
"Richard" being discussed was Mr. Lloyd or Mr. Hell.  Are we all on the same
page?

Although I don't find any of Our Boys incredibly attractive, I am heartened
(and always have been) by the idea that they might be highly attractive to
the right kind of woman.  Call it a form of skinny-guitarist vicarious
wish-fulfillment.  Also some compensation for people occasionally thinking
I'm on heroin anyway.

I'm putting on some weight anyhow as the stress of the last few shitty years
recedes.  Food is good... erm, food.

-Rx