Re: (TV) drums

In message <20060126044451.CGHL19943.eastrmmtao04.cox.net@YOURA11C73D0FD>, tom <thomas@bigdayphoto.com> writes
We've talked a bit about Tom and Richard's guitar/amp preferences...anyone know what Billy likes/uses as far as drums go?

Most recent I could find was 1992:

"Drummer BILLY FICCA has a Pearl black lacquer MLX maple-shell set. Until his old Pearl Jupiter brass snare gets repaired hebs using a Pearl metal floating snare. The toms are 12", 13" and 16"; the bass drum is 22".His Zildjian cymbals include an 18" K custom ride, paper-thin 17", a medium-thin 19" and a big 20". The famous hi-hats are 15" live, smaller for recording. Sticks are Zildjian 3As: "I donbt like nylon tips because they fly off!"

Probably hasn't changed much since then.