(TV) Richard & Richards

>I've seen Richard any number of times over the past few
>years, and think he looks fine.  A little heavier than
>in the 70s, but aren't we all?
>As for most marred by drug use, I think we have to give
>Keef Richards a Lifetime Achievement Award.

In early or mid 1980s[?], I saw Richard play at The Ritz;
he was so skeletal it was hard to believe it was him
(at that time must've still been on H).
But at Television's 1st reformation in 1992 (drug-free
way before that) and to the present, he looked real
healthy-----healthy enough to bench press over his
head that other guy---Tom.

I esp. like Richard's facial expressions when he plays
a particularly torrid solo---reminds me kinda of my
young nephew when he's straining at the toilet----meant
as a compliment.  :>)

I read this in the Globe a couple of days ago.  It said
K. Richards' permanent/primary residence is Connecticut.

Can anyone confirm this?