From: tv-owner@brainiac.com (TV Digest)
To: tv-digest@brainiac.com
Subject: TV Digest V1 #1491
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:52:51 -0500

TV Digest         Thursday, January 26 2006         Volume 01 : Number 1491

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:19:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Micah <noahbrtn@yahoo.com>
Subject: (TV) Test, MF'ers!!!

Let the invasion begin!!!

  Micah

- ---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
- --------------

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:10:26 -0500
From: "Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov>
Subject: (TV) Question

Hi,

I'm a little desperate :>) . I need some help from List so
I can postpone a medium to long range task
(~ a month & it started yesterday) that I was given to do
by my boss.

It's an incredibly boring, dumb task that involves learning
a language (SQL) by using an on-line interactive, tutorial
course on a web-site.  I like to think I'm not a dummy,
, but I hate learning something solely by reading off
a PC's monitor and continiually having to scroll down.

That was just a very long winded way of saying, that instead
squinting at the web-site totorial, I've been avoiding it by
doing other stuff.  What better away to procrastinate than
by writing to the List.

I keep trying to put a single photo of TV (my favorite---never
ever seen it anywhere before) on the "In World " page.

**But** for last 30 minutes after downloading the photo
and having about 02-30 seconds pass I keep getting a
message saying the photo is too big.  I don't know if
they mean 'too big' in the sense it takes up too many
Kilo-Bytes (it's a 4,003 KByte file with file
extension .tif), or 'too big' in the sense that when I
look at the photo it on my monitor it uses/takes up the
entire screen , or 'too big' in the sense that the file
extension of the photo is incompatible with "Frappr" site.

If it's 1 and/r 3, is there a way to change it to jpeg
or gif so that it's not as big?