Re: (TV) Mojo /

On 2/1/06, Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The new MOJO (with the Who on the cover) says Tom has a solo album coming
> out in February, an instrumental album to follow, and the bulk of a new
> Television album is written... even has a quote from Tom in there.
>
> Any truth to any of this?
>
> --Skeptical Phil

The dates are one thing... I mean, it does look like we'll get something new
(!!!!!!!!) from Tom in 2006, but... does anyone have ANY idea what is on
these records?  Especially the vocal one.  I mean, who plays on them,
what are they called, when/where/how they were made, or what any of the
songs are?  Presumably all of the new Television songs are being saved for
the Television album... so all we really know is what's NOT on them.

-Rex