Re: (TV) More Speculation & Wild Ass Guesses

I thought this was all speculation until I hit the list of Television songs,
which seems to be in good order.  So... some actual info, huh?

I know, I should just be patient.  Oh, wait, I've been trying to do that for
more than a decade...

I'd guess you're right about the personnel, too, although Tom's dalliance
with computer editing (for the W&C bonus tracks) briefly had me fearing that
it would be a real "solo" overdub project.  Then I found out that Tom
couldn't use the computer without Fred's help, and all was right with the
world.

Thanks, Leo!

-Rex