(TV) More Speculation & Wild Ass Guesses

>I mean, who plays on them, ...

The usual suspects,: Fred, J.D., Ripp, Ficca.

>when/where/how they were made,
For Vocal one: Three tracks date from 1986 and 1990,
the rest from 2001-2004. Sterling Sound, NYC

Instrumental one: ???

>or what any of the songs are?
>but... does anyone have ANY idea what is on
>these records?  Especially the vocal one.

Magic Tree; Wicked Charms, a little Rhumba number;
and a cover 'White Rabbit'.

>Presumably all of the new Television
>songs are being saved for the Television album...

The Sea; Persia ; Balloon; Stax; Squaggle (aka I
Could Sleep All Day); Flower Spasm; Shirley's Song;