5. Detroit Jewel
6. Walk
7. Mojo
8. Insanity Please
9. Layin' In The Cut
10. State Of Mind
11. Way Past Blue
Album Notes
Personnel: Jimmy Rip (vocals, guitar, harmonica, bass, percussion); Dave Lee Bartel (guitar, percussion); Larry "Big House" David (harp, harmonica, piano, percussion); Mick Jagger (harmonica, background vocals); Carey Bell (harmonica); Denny Croy (bass, percussion); John Pierce (bass); Max Bangwell (drums, percussion); Curt Bisquera (drums).
The Marie Laveau Memorial Choir: Jimmy Rip, Erika Anderson, Dylan Hundley, Sherrie Rose, Larry "Big House" David, Rob Jacobs (background vocals).
Producers: Jimmy Rip, Rob Jacobs (tracks 1-4, 6-11); Jimmy Rip (track 5).
Engineers: Rob Jacobs (tracks 1-3, 6, 9-11); Rob Jacobs, Luis Quine (track 4); Jimmy Rip (track 5); Rob Jacobs, Pierre De Beauport (tracks 7-8).
Recorded at House Of Blues Studios, Encino, California; Rolling Stones Mobile 2, Basel, Switzerland; Brooklyn Recording Studios, Andora Studios and Multiview Studio, Los Angeles, California. Samples include "Mojo Hand" (Lightnin' Hopkins) and "Got My Mo Jo Working" (Preston Foster).

Micah wrote:

It was in the East Bay Express. I had to check myself and find out if it was our Jimmy Ripp. It was.

Look back about 4-5 years.

Micah

Brian Young wrote: I can't seem to find any info on this album- what's it called? What year was it released?

Micah wrote:
Did anyone hear the Jimmy Ripp solo record? It made a Best of list in the Bay Area when it came out.