Re: (TV) Jimmy Rip

The years are passing faster for me, that's all I know. The album is apparently OOP. I think I'll pick it up used at Half.com where there are several copies for less than a buck since I'm a Blues fan anyway and there's a connection to TV in a loose sense.

  Best to all,

  Brian

Micah <noahbrtn@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Wow. It was that long ago, wasn't it?

M.

Brian Young wrote:
Is this the one?:

Way Past Blue (CD, 1996)

Micah wrote:

It was in the East Bay Express. I had to check myself and find out if it was our Jimmy Ripp. It was.

Look back about 4-5 years.

Micah

Brian Young wrote: I can't seem to find any info on this album- what's it called? What year was it released?

Micah wrote:
Did anyone hear the Jimmy Ripp solo record? It made a Best of list in the Bay Area when it came out.