(TV) From Brainwashed new releases list...

For April: Both TV and EDD ! I wish I could be a fly on the wall in their respective studios....

http://brainwashed.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=931&Itemid=53

APRIL, 2006

Alias & Tarsier - Dr. C/Five Year Eve 12" (Anticon, US)
Datach'i -  Shock Diamonds CD (Sublight, Canada)
Eleventh Dream Day - Zeroes and Ones CD (Thrill Jockey, US)
Fanny - Shoebomb Hurricane CD (Sublight, Canada)
Fink - Biscuits for Breakfast CD/LP (Ninja Tune, UK)
Jason Forrest - t.b.a. CDEP (Sublight, Canada)
Takagi Masakatsu - Journal For People CD+DVD (Carpark, US)
Pretty Girls Make Graves - Elan Vital CD/LP (Matador, US)
Starlight Mints - t.b.a. CD (Barsuk, US)
* Tortoise - Rhythms, Resolutions and Clusters box-set [reissue of an early tour-only album with many bonus tracks and surprises] (Thrill Jockey, US)
Tom Verlaine - t.b.a. CD [vocal album] (Thrill Jockey, US)
Tom Verlaine - t.b.a. CD [instrumental album] (Thrill Jockey, US)
Wumpscut - Cannibal Anthem CD (Metropolis, US)