Re: (TV) OT: Crosby cover

On 2/2/06, Russ Van Rooy <russvr@pop.nwnexus.com> wrote:

> Thanks everyone and especially Maurice for the complements and feedback !
> I always find it a little strange on the ego when I hear what other people
> think about my performances or compositions (but dont stop ;-) ) It's all
> very gratifying. Thanks !
> - Russ

I'll add that this kicks the shit out of Sebadoh's version.  But since that
isn't too hard, I'll also say that it's very very good on its own
merits (and I love this song).

Lots of diversely talented people on the TV list. I still torment people
with "Red Fibre" whenever I find an excuse. Has anyone ever tried to
assemble a compilation of originals by subscribers?  It'd be good.  Weird,
but good.

-Rex