Re: (TV) OT: Crosby cover

Funny this should come up.. just last night I had the idea that we could have our own "pirate station" of sorts, streaming for all the MM listers to enjoy whenever. I personally listen to streaming music all day long any way while I work .. can't really stand to listen to commercial over the air radio anymore.

If it's just between us on the list and non-profit, I don't think there would be any copyright issues streaming even commercial releases.. anyone know about this? Listers could send in individual tracks, playlists or whole cd's if they want... anything they think interesting for the other listers to hear. Seems perfect for the musicians on the list that want to share their work.

I would be willing to experiment with running it from here, at least initially, if there's any interest out there.

Any thoughts?