Re: (TV) originals by subscribers?

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 15:42:32 -0800
Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> wrote:

> Word to the wise (and that certainly includes Keith, and everybody else here
> as far as I can tell):  I did this once (for the Robyn Hitchcock list) and
> while I ended up creating a damned fine compilation, it was tough work.

You must not have been around for the 2 compilations of Television and
Television-related songs that were done by list members a while back.
The stuff's available online:

http://tv.obbard.com/tribute/  - for Test Patterns, the first one
http://tv.obbard.com/tribute/beauty/  - for When Beauty Meets Abuse, #2

I'd love to hear more from list members, but I've retired from the
CD duplication business!!